Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Piano Note: Do you want to build a snowman (Frozen)




Single note bagi lagu comel Do You Want To Build A Snow Man...
senang dan tak banyak key involve
start dari G yang rendah saya tandakan G3. Selain itu semuanya key dari level yang lebih atas (saya pakai 4).

Selamat mencuba.

 


Do you wanna build a snowman?
C C C G3 C E DE
Come on, let's go and play!
C C G3 C D E
I never see you anymore
 C CC  G3 C EFEC
Come out the door
E F E C
It's like you've gone away
C C  G3 C E G

We used to be best buddies
G G F E  FG C
And now we're not
C E F C
I wish you would tell me why!
E D C D E A
Do you wanna build a snowman?
C C C G3 C E DE
It doesn't have to be a snowman...
C C C G
3 C E DC

Do you wanna build a snowman?
Or ride our bike around the halls?
I think some company is overdue
I've started talking to
The pictures on the walls!


It gets a little lonely
All these empty rooms
Just watching the hours tick by...
(Tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock)

I know you're in there
People are asking where you've been
They say, "Have courage, " and I'm trying to
I'm right out here for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

penjagaan bayam

Bayam hijau daun bulat. Sebelum dan selepas digondolkan. Manis masak lemak putih. Menuai bayam. Induk...