Thursday, August 01, 2013

liberal thinking...?


I’m just came back from home… watching a movie… it’s a bored movie for my emotion actually but not for my brain… good one to think…  so I decide to wrote about it before I forgot….


Truly I don’t even know the whole story. The actor nor artress… I cought it in the middle and I give my passion till the end…  yeah… it just an hour lunch break (without lunch lah cause in ramadhan).

You how bored it is through its tittle. “Liberal art”… haah… now you got what I mean??

It’s a story about 35 years old intelligent man… gone trought the college… book worm… knowledge eater… nerd… and somehow I found a part of this character are like mine… because I miss the first part I don’t know what he did before but he got invitation to joint as lecturer at his old college (which the most prestige college in the country). He so happy because he love the college environment very much… yeahhh book worm… education discussion…chit chat was like brain storming….

Seriously… have you ever met this kind of person… I had… and I used to be like those… (part of it… not extremely)… this man was very logical and practical thinking…
for an example, there is a part which he discuss with his girlfriend who are 16 years old younger than him (19th teenage girl) …
“Why did you read a vampire book but its give nothing to you… that was the most stupid thing to read and waste time...”

This man really love to think about what good and what not for his life… at first… he thought that if he got to teach at the most prestige college like his lecturer… he would be good and happy… somehow… in his journey he met with his most favorite lecture and the second favorite lecturer… and he know… they are not happy… his most favorite lecture was a women… so good in teaching… but she didn’t seem happy… and he was curious… she got everything which every educated man dream, but she was not happy….she was alone… lonely.  He met with his old friend who struggling to graduate… stressful condition and finally ate a lot of pill to end up the pressure life… he met with crazy man who give him the most wise advise in his life… her 19th teenage girlfriend who want to be advance in her life…, his old man lecturer, who finally need to be retired felt life wouldn’t be the same again… a new book worm lady friend who try to decrease reading books to gain her social life back…

All this make him think and he just admit that… life is once… used is wisely, have fun… feel the happiness… and some time bad thing happen…. But it okay… it just okay…  you want to climb a mountain to be at the top… and you feel that if you were there, it will make  you happy…. The question… will you be happy??? How do you know you will be happy??? You never gone thought it yet…  It’s really complicated to answer…

It reminds me to a friend who want very much to be wealthy… and he calls others as a typical Malay thinker… and he blame for what had been fate in his life… I do not blame him for every hard work he did in order to reach his goals….or what ever he want to be…. That good… But I pity him for thinking that wealthy can give happiness, respect from the others…i know some of us have different stand or opinion... i respect it...

I believe
God know the best for me… i just need to believe it…. and if i can't have what i want... it just okay... the better thing are waiting for me... i just need to work harder...

Call me a typical malay thinker???

p/s: ignore my bad English writing....i'm working on it... but you can lough if you want... at lease i make u happy... 
++++++
-"___"-
 ==



No comments:

Post a Comment

penjagaan bayam

Bayam hijau daun bulat. Sebelum dan selepas digondolkan. Manis masak lemak putih. Menuai bayam. Induk...